• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny on the block

Taz

New Kit
Hi, my name is Taz.
Mummy has said that since I am going to be a house bunny over the winter she is going to teach me to use the 'puter. She doesn't know that I know what to do already :lol: :lol: :lol: There's a lot she doesn't know :wink: :wink:

I have been looking forward to meeting lots of buns, espeically the famous Scoot :)

please give me lots of tips of what to do to wind mummy up :roll:

Taz, I said I would show you the computer, I did not give you permission to go online and start chatting :shock:

I hope you are not going to take after that rascally rabbit Scoot, he causes all sorts of trouble for his mum :!:

bunny.gif
welcome to you Taz

Thanks everybun, mummy has said I am a very clever boy.....(like she didnt know already??)

I especially like listening to all the gossip, I cant work out what you humans find to talk about all the time :lol:

Hello, Well Taz from now on if u make a spelling mistake or mistype then we will know that ur claws just need a lil trim and please stop trying to chew off the space bar, mummy might want to use it in the future.

Back