• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella and Little Fella piccies!!!!

sophiemarmion

Alpha Buck
just thought i would put on some piccies of my 2 nethies, as i havent put some new pics of them on for a while!

BellyandLittleFelly007.jpg

BellyandLittleFelly005.jpg

BellyandLittleFelly003.jpg

BellyandLittleFelly004.jpg

i decided to make them an extension so they have a bigger cage as they have a puppy pen on the front of their crate!

sophie

JCO said:
Hey, one of your Nethies is a clone of my wee Chloe!! Fab house they've got. Really cute bunsters JCO xx

which one? bella is the silver fox and little fella is the grey boy! there are quite a few bunnies on here that look like bella, phils molly and HSs squidgy! :D

sophie

sophiemarmion said:
just thought i would put on some piccies of my 2 nethies, as i havent put some new pics of them on for a while!

BellyandLittleFelly007.jpg

BellyandLittleFelly005.jpg

BellyandLittleFelly003.jpg

BellyandLittleFelly004.jpg

i decided to make them an extension so they have a bigger cage as they have a puppy pen on the front of their crate!

sophie

awwwww Cute Cute Cute :D

That is soooo good how you've put shelves in the crate to give more room. Do they mind having collers on, I was thinking about putting them on mine but they climb too much and I was worried about them getting caught up.

:love: Lovely Bunnies :love:

bunnylove said:
there gorgeous, but dont look like rescues :shock: :lol:

what do you mean? i can assure you they are both rescues, little fella came into care in a particularly bad state! :evil:

yep they are wearing collars loopyju! they love them! :D

sophie

Back