• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Derbyshire RSPCA

Denny

Mama Doe
Derbyshire RSPCA have an appeal out for toys and treats for small rodents and rabbits for anyone interested who lives close, or even a rabbit rattle in the post would not cost much :wink:

Or cat food if anyone can spare any along with a few other appeals :wink:

http://www.derby-rspca.org.uk/

Treats and Toys for our Rabbits and Rodents Required!!
12/9/2005
We need further supplies of treats and toys for our resident Rabbits and Rodents at the Derby Shelter to help keep them happy and occupied until they are re-homed.

If you could donate anything along these lines, please call in at our Abbey Street Shelter, or telephone 01332 344620 and wherever possible arrangements will be made to collect. We have permanent collection points at most Derby Superstores for tinned food, which could also be utilised for this purpose.

We are always very grateful for your continued support!!

Not meaning to squash good ideas but I'm always a bit unsure when I see the bins in shops (esp petshops) for tins to be donated to a rescue... call me a cynic but how do you know thats where it really goes?

luvabun said:
Not meaning to squash good ideas but I'm always a bit unsure when I see the bins in shops (esp petshops) for tins to be donated to a rescue... call me a cynic but how do you know thats where it really goes?

morning matey, the address to send stuff to is actually the rspca address so it is not a collection in a shop :wink: however, if you do venture into this one Jill, dont take any carriers with you :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
morning matey, the address to send stuff to is actually the rspca address so it is not a collection in a shop :wink: however, if you do venture into this one Jill, dont take any carriers with you :lol: :lol:
would you be insinuating I have zero will-power when looking at unfortunate, neglected bunnies :?: :lol: .... and I'm going up to Derby next week..... :wink:

luvabun said:

Where else would it go? :wink:

Estelle said:
luvabun said:

Where else would it go? :wink:
back on the shelves..... :cry:

Back