• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebony the Guinea Pig

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Little Ebony,

You weren't mine either but I feel responsible for your death :cry:

I know there was nothing I could have done except maybe rushed you too the vets, but I don't think you would have made it :cry:

You got loose and I only realised because I spotted Tia the cat stalking you, I shooed Tia away, I watched you roll onto your side, I'd never seen a G.Pig play dead before, it didn't occur to me you were dying :cry:

I picked you up and you seemed to come back to life, so I thought you were all right, back in the run you went as me and your mum carried on, getting all the buns back in for the night.

It was only when I came to put you and your three friends back in for the night, did I realise something was wrong, I called your mum over but within seconds you had gone, peacefully cradled in my arms.

I've only known you for a month but you were close to my heart as well, I feel so responsible, I didn't notice something was wrong.

Run free little Ebony, no nasty cats to chase you now.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

So sorry about wee Ebony but his last memories will be of being cradled in your arms

hearts_floating_around_heart_md_wht.gif

I'm so sorry. It seems there was nothing you could've done, so don't feel bad. Ebony's last memories were of love from you.

AMETHYST

Back