• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Take it in turns with the empty bag please

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
b37cf950.jpg

b1720e4e.jpg

dac56faf.jpg

and just one more photo of little Dudley
c032aac3.jpg

Awww, cuddly Duddly :lol: :lol: :lol: And another 'does my bum look big in this'

I think Mojo could just about get his head in that bag, he's such a piggy, he even snorts when he eats :roll:

"Oh man! Ripped off there's no food in here what were u on about? Well when i looked there was here I will show u!...See I was right theres none in there...but just to make sure...." Thats what I thought of when i saw the pic...just thought i would share my crazy thoughts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: awwww so sweet gosh if that was my bunnies my boys would no way let the girls take their turn :roll:

Oh man! Ripped off there's no food in here what were u on about? Well when i looked there was here I will show u!...See I was right theres none in there...but just to make sure...." Thats what I thought of when i saw the pic...just thought i would share my crazy thoughts

:lol: :lol: too true

Back