• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of the bunny family..MORE PICS ADDED!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
For those of you waiting for pics of the family of rabbits I picked up yesterday.......well
Here's the dad..now called Alfie..not a good pic as he's so scared and struggles alot. Hopefully with tlc he'll get better. He is a very good looking bun which doesn't really show in the pic
Alfie
Alfie.jpg

And mum..now called Faith..who isn't too bad at being handled. She's been through so much poor thing
Faith
Faith.jpg

and now the babies...their "Auntie"Kirsty and I tried to sex them but they are too young...I have named them but may have to rethink in a couple of weeks
the smallest..
Meet.... Mouse
Mouse.jpg

and Pip
Pip.jpg

And Polly
Polly.jpg

And Scottie
Scottie.jpg

and Hope

Hope1.jpg

and last but not least ...Elsa
Elsa.jpg

Lots of cute bunnies.. I want one of those. Elsa was very pretty. She would be perpect gf for my Fabian.

Oh what gorgeous rabbits :D I would take the lot .... but my pocket says NOOOO!!!! I already have too many pets :lol:

Faith and Hope are just gorgeous :love:

I knew a buck called Hope once, his owners kept calling him Hopeless :(

how gorgeous! so how many animals have you took in since opening jil? and whats your max before they go on the waiting list!?

eve x

gorgeous Jill, they are all gorgeous :love: I am glued to watching Tracys babies at the moment on their webcams, I have never seen a baby in the person, like look so cute 8) but then they look even cuter grown up with personalities :wink: :D

more pics

A couple of better pics of the Dad Alfie who is getting much friendlier already :D
Alfie6.jpg

Alfie5.jpg

and some of the babies
bo1.jpg

b.jpg

babies.jpg

bo.jpg

and one of Pip..with Polly hiding!
pip1.jpg

just to add the cheap rabbit mix is what they were being fed before...I am gradually changing them over! :D

Re: more pics

honeybunny said:
A couple of better pics of the Dad Alfie who is getting much friendlier already :D
Alfie6.jpg

Alfie5.jpg

and some of the babies
bo1.jpg

b.jpg

babies.jpg

bo.jpg

and one of Pip..with Polly hiding!
pip1.jpg

just to add the cheap rabbit mix is what they were being fed before...I am gradually changing them over! :D

OMG HOW CUTE!!!!!!!

JIL ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE!

Back