• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi All!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone,
I discovered this site at the weekend and now i`ve finally got round to joining i just wanted to introduce my self and my furry family.
I`m totally animal mad and as i`m sure my husband would agree, all my pets are my babies and spoilt rotten! Anyway, here`s the family: I`ve got 4 mini lops called Tia, Bluey, Stumpy and Lily Savage! 3 frenchies, Digby, Angel and Brutus and a frenchie x continental giant called Samson, who incidently has the most humungous ears ever!
Other than the buns i also have 4 guinea pigs called Bob, Tiny Tim, Betty and Wilma. 8 cats, Pollyanna, flump, Jemima, Dude, Jess, Mille, Dukie and Gizmo. 1 rat called itchy. My biggest baby of them all is Sadie, my 7mth old collie x whippet puppy who has energy i could only dream of!
Anyway, hope my rather extensive introduction hasn`t sent you all running in the other direction! Look forward to getting to know you all

Su :lol:

Hi again,
just wanted to say thanks to you all for your warm welcomes, promise i will post piccies of my bunny family soon.

Su :D

Back