• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The adoptables

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Nemo and Willow - RESERVED
Nemo is a neutered male lionhead, approx 10 months old. Willow is a neutered white dwarf cross, approx 2 years old. Nemo can be quite territorial and possesive over his wife . Little Willow is almost completly blind in both eyes due to an untreated eye infection in her previous home. She may have problems with her eyes all her life so this pair are looking for a very special home together.

nemowillow.jpg

Johnny
Johnny is an 18 month old neutered male harlequin lop. He has pasteurella.
johnny.jpg

Beans
Beans is a 6 - 7 month old neutered male mini lop. He came to us as part of a group of 11.
beans.jpg

Dylan and Dotty
Both approx 2 years old, neutered and vaccinated for VHD. Dylan has dental problems and was recently diagnosed with E-coniculi and has now finished his course of treatment. They are a lovely pair of bunnies and will make someone very happy.
dylandotty.jpg

Clara - RESERVED
Clara is a 6 - 7 month old female lionhead. She is being neutered on 26th October. She came to us as part of a group of 11.
octbun1.jpg

Rose and Poppy - RESERVED
These lovely girls are 20 weeks old, they are both neutered and were part of a litter of 6 born here at the rescue.
octbun2.jpg

Shadow, Storm and Cloud
3 neutered male lionhead cross. Part of a group of 11 that were brought to us. 6 - 7 months old.
octbun3.jpg

Betty - RESERVED
Female dwarf cross, approx 6 - 7 months old, also one from the group of 11. She is being neutered on 26th October
octbun4.jpg

Spooky - RESERVED
Neutered male mini lop. 6 - 7 months old, part of the group of 11.
spooks.jpg

Awwww they are all lovely - just love the expression on Clara's little face - hope they all find loving homes soooooooooon :wink:

Diddeen said:
aawww they are all so gorgeous! I hope they all find homes soon Cheryl

Its ok, I will see if I can persuade your b/f to get you some more bunnies when you come over on Tuesday night :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
i love spooky! :love: :love: :love:

I agree :love: :rabbit2: looks a shy little mink, Clara looks a right little madam fluttering her gorgeous eyes like that :lol:

Going back quite a few months with this Cheryl but do you get up dates on Timmy, any pictures :?: the bunny that went north who we all fell head over heals in love with and had a large fan club :?:

Denny said:
bunnylove said:

I agree :love: :rabbit2: looks a shy little mink, Clara looks a right little madam fluttering her gorgeous eyes like that :lol:

Going back quite a few months with this Cheryl but do you get up dates on Timmy, any pictures :?: the bunny that went north who we all fell head over heals in love with and had a large fan club :?:

The lady who has him used to be a member of this forum but I havent heard from her for a long time. It would be nice to have some updated pics of him. He was lovely :love:

sgprescue said:
Denny said:
bunnylove said:

The lady who has him used to be a member of this forum but I havent heard from her for a long time. It would be nice to have some updated pics of him. He was lovely :love:

I agree Cheryl, he was lovely :love: :love: I was very smitten along with everyone else :roll: :lol:

He is sneezing quite a bit at the moment but most of the time it isnt much of a problem.

Betty and Clara are now both reserved

kimbun's mum said:
Johnny is just absolutely gorgeous :D :D :D

Is he very snuffly and snorty :?:

lol Pam
Believe me Pam.. Johnny is so adorable i wish i could have him myself!!! :wink: He is so cuddly and friendly and gorgeous too.. just needs a girlie to love him too :D

I am very pleased to say that Nemo and Willow are hopefully going off to their new home at the weekend and they couldnt go to a better place :D :wink:

sgprescue said:
I (who am now sober and talking without a slur!!!!) am very pleased to say that Nemo and Willow are hopefully going off to their new home at the weekend and they couldnt go to a better place :D :wink:

are they going to ebony eyes!? :D

bunnylove said:
sgprescue said:
I (who am now sober and talking without a slur!!!!) am very pleased to say that Nemo and Willow are hopefully going off to their new home at the weekend and they couldnt go to a better place :D :wink:

are they going to ebony eyes!? :D

Yes, and we can't wait :D :D :D

Back