• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chin mini rex babies

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
this is from sophie and louis litters
they are 8 weeks old on the pic a day off 9 weeks
they have a brown tinge to start with but has the get older this will moult out and go to the normal chin colour
kiraraslitter.jpg

kiraraslitter1.jpg

kiraraslitter2.jpg

kiraraslitter3.jpg

kiraraslitter4.jpg

becky

love seeing piccies of your buns they look so silky smooth i want to stroke the screen.................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :love:

Get a posey pic Becky i love them when they look well trained and you put everyone else to shame :lol:

haffyj said:
oooooooohhhhhhhh planning to have another :wink:

I would certainly like to have another one.... maybe a little boy this time. So Red can have a BF instead of attactking me so that she can have hubby to herself.

As the moment I have 2 nasty scratches on my forearm that looks like a failed suicide attempt and they hurt.

without_halo said:
haffyj said:
oooooooohhhhhhhh planning to have another :wink:

As the moment I have 2 nasty scratches on my forearm that looks like a failed suicide attempt and they hurt.

:lol: :lol: i have plenty of those esp on my belly were Pebbles doesn't sit still :roll: 'i always get 'oh are you alright dear?' you should see their faces when i tell them my bunny gave me a telling off :lol:

:D :D :D
thanx all :D
they r bigger than the other babies iv had this yr because the others have had 6 in the litter were there are only 4 in this one also mom is quite large but i think the pictures make thme look bigger
the second on the left in the last pic is the smallest he was runt of the litter and not long had a full head of hair for some reason it didnt grow, still has a bit around the eyes to finish but there isnt much fur on his ears either so when we find the right owner they might have to put sun block on them so they dont burn if no more fur comes
well all have a soft spot for him

becky

OMG (hyperventilating). I have never seen such gorgeous rabbits in my life ..... total cuteness overload ...... :shock:

Back