• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

walsall show

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
as Promised some pics from the shows we have been to
this was at walsall and i took blackberry my black otter mini rex, dillon the choc otter mini lop and monty my black fox mini cash lop

blackberry beeing a star again won us a shield to take home for best junior member and came 2nd over all junior which i was very pleased about she won her class and won her challange cetificate (cc)
dillon won his class but didnt get his cc he was beaten by an adult rabbit but came 2nd in the u/5 lop challange
monty won his class and got his cc and came 4th in the lop challange

well enough of me here are some pic my mom took
judging the chinrex class, jugde is taking alook at the underneath of the rabbit looking at colour and cleanliness
SA400011.jpg

SA400012.jpg

jugde lookin at a chocolate english spot
SA400013.jpg

the rex challange the black rex he is holding won best rex
SA400014.jpg

juging the fancy challange judge has an agouit angora, this bunny has attitude and teeth to show lol(won best member and i came 2nd with blackberry), the white one is a polish which won best fancy and possible BIS i cant remember
SA400015.jpg

our secretaites writing out the cards
SA400016.jpg

more to follow......

sorry about the size
here are some more that someone emailed to me
both judges looking at blackberry
wallsall.jpg

wallsallbkberry.jpg

beeing presented with best junior member shield :oops: :oops:
wallallbestjuniormember.jpg

hi
thanx for all the lovely comments,
most of the rabbit dont mind going on there backs as they have been trained to blackberry is ever so easy and most the time u r hardly holding onto her, people ask if it hurt to turn them over using there ears but its not as it seems, u use a tha bace of the ears to give support most of there weight is on the rump u hold the ear like this to support the head and so they dont flip over as that is when damage can be caused, they dont mind being the held like this we find its the safest and easyest way to hold thme while looking at them

Back