• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New lion head rabbits

lionhead 2

New Kit
Hi
just wanted to show off my 2 new lion head babys
Picture018.jpg

they are 5 weeks old there Mum died when they were 3 weeks and the girl i got them from had to hand rear them. Today they went to the vet to get there vaccinations (which cost me £46)and i was told by the girl i got them from that they were 2 girls which was fine as i had a female dutch rabbit and didnt want any babys but Pipin the one with the white mark on its head may be a boy so i have to take it to the vets in 3 weeks time to make sure it is or isnt. if it is then its going to have to get them snipped off!!!

here is fudge the dutch rabbit
She is 3years and she was a rescue Rabbit she growels at everyone who comes near her exept me!!!
Picture022.jpg

aawwwww all your bunnies are adorable :love:
Lionheads are so fluffy when they are babies, we have a new addition to our Sanctuary, Wilbur the Lionhead...it is lovely to have a baby in the house once again :p :) :)
Welcome to the Forum to you and your little darlings.
Best wishes

Ive got a ten week old lionhead cross called Oat. She is really fluffy! They are cute! enjoy them
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

they look just like my Maisie......so fluffy and getting flufier (sp) by the day. When I brushed her today I had enough fur to knit a jumper :lol: :lol:

/

Welcome...I've just had some babies in that look like yours! I also have a female Dutch, Daisy, who has a mind of her own!! :lol:

Back