• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks for the 'Welcome'.

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hello. Thanks for welcoming me despite my rather belated post in the introductions forum. Here is one of my 32 'rescue buns'-'Uncle Albert'. He thinks he's a celebrity now cos his story featured in this Autumn's edition of the RWA magazine 'Rabbiting On'. Even his girlfriend (3 legged Cerys) has to show him permanent adoration!! JCO xx
rabbits109.jpg
PS I really am TRYING to work out how to resize my pics.......not having much luck so far. As my school reports ALWAYS used to say MUST TRY HARDER!!!!!

am I mad...? Well, my 'ex' would have to agree with you there. Given the ultimatum of 'him' or the bunnies....no contest!! Hence he's my 'ex'!!(Still a good friend though) JCO

:lol: bet the bunnies put the loo seat down and tidy up better :wink:

welcome to you, your bunnies are lovely, how old is wilbur?

Uncle Albert is a stunner, and it looks like you have done a super-duper job getting him back in health. He remind me of my bosses old girly unny half tail. Her coulouring and those huge feet, are the same as Uncles Alerts.

I can't wait to hear about your other bunnies. And the other pics. I love bunny pics :rabbit2:

Gracie and animals x

Gem, now there is nothing wrong with Uncle Albert. When I took him in he had been severely neglected....emaciated, untreated molar spurs, mite infestation with secondary skin infection, conjunctivitis and a VERY mucky bum. At one point it was touch and go as to if he'd pull through. He is an 8 year old bun. Thankfully he's still with us and is absolutely ADORABLE. JCO xx

Uncle Albert is a stunner!!! 32 bunnies you must ahve some tales to tell. I'm always looking for stories and pics for my Bunny Mad magazine so feel free to send me any contributions.
welcome!!!

Back