• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit has gone missing :(

SDlaura

Young Bun
My rabbit has gone missing.

Her name is Princess Aurora and she's magie Harquelin. :( I'm so sad, she lived in my backgarden, and the run/hutch she lived in had broke and she escaped. We found her partner, but she's no where to be seen.

She went missing on Sunday, we enquired around the neighbours houses but they hadn't seen her. :(

Any advice? Please

My rabbit also went missing on sunday so i know how you are feeling. Try asking your neighbours,local vets,RSPCA and putting up posters. I really hope and pray we get our bunnies back.

I hope you find her but in saying that I get rabbits handed into me and the owners never come back for them and some are only very young which is a shame

Elaine

Hi,

Hope you find her, we live in Radcliffe and if you need any help whatsoever please ask. I will check out the pet shop in Prestwich at dinner just in case someone has left a note on their board. Have you checked out Fluffy's rescue in Whitefield maybe some one has found her and handed her in there.

Love from the Jetty Clan,

Hey!

Thank you Jetty Clan. :)

I've called Fluffys, and no luck. :(

I've been to the local newsagents and calling local vets. I'm gutted.

I'm making flyers soon.

Hi,

Just been to the pet shop in Prestwich, nothing doing there. If you are doing flyers do you want to email me one and I will ask the girls in the pet shop to put in on their notice board.

Pm me and let me know and I will send you my email address.

Just thinking have your tried Whitefield Police Station Front Desk just in case some one finds her and reports it to the police station, then at least they have your number before they pass it on to rescues

Pm me if you need me.

Love from Jetty Clan (Jetty's Mum Alison)

You could try my Vets in Wardley Swinton as they get Buns handed in there as they do out of hours cover for most vets in the Greater Manchester Area, The Police also take them there too. there number is 0161 794 4999, I do know that they also take them to Leigh Animal Sanctuary they will give you their number also. I will keep my ears pinned as I have not had anything or anyone phone me.
Kay

Thanks again. The poster will be made very shortly. Just gotta get the photos off the camera.

Thank you Elaine - I've tried Bury, Bolton and rang their helpline.

kayj - I tried there, and nothing has been reported. Same with Leigh, but thank you :D

Don't give up. I have taken buns in who have been hopping around neighbourhoods for weeks. She could be safe and sound in someones garden eating their prize geraniums! As it is getting darker quicker she may not be spotted by a neighbour until the weekend.

I really hope you get her back, good luck.

Just a thought, has anyone above suggested local radio or lost ad in local paper? Try anything.

I lost a bun here for a whole day and night. I live in the country and our hedges are 4 - 6 foot thick. I didn't think he stood a chance, then he just turned up cool as a cucumber, or should I say carrot!!

Alice

Have you tried local animal rescue's not just the RSPCA. It might be worth going through the yellow pages and ringing all the local ones.

I rescued a bun that had been roaming a neighbourhood from Nov last year until May this year and she was in really good health, I was called because some of the old people were getting sick of Maisy (the bun) eating all their plants and pooing all over their gardens. So there is hope and never give up.

Back