• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i would love to know how scoot is doing?

lady spudly

Warren Scout
There is always one bunny whom grabs your heart and soul for me it's the wonderful scoot, :lol: he is a bunny i feel most wormth and afection towards even though i have never met the lovely lad.

I just wondered if there was any new news or pic's of him around ,i visit this fan club site quite a bit and am thinking of making myself a scoot pic calender attatched for next year.

after being soooo depressed today i went and had a quick look at the lad and i have to say it made me smile. scoot and flora bunny perfection. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Debbie & p-bunny

If you have a look on General Chat at the moment you will see the boy is causing havoc as usual :shock: Look at most posts and sore backs - what a boy he is :roll:

Can't imagine why that scruff-bag of a slave driver has grabbed your heart Debbie, someone please tell him about the statutory minimum wage....I've had bread and water for supper tonight and god alone knows where breakfast will come from................ :(

Lizzie said:
Can't imagine why that scruff-bag of a slave driver has grabbed your heart Debbie, someone please tell him about the statutory minimum wage....I've had bread and water for supper tonight and god alone knows where breakfast will come from................ :(

why Lizzie that Scoot is a very mean boss :( but you love him :D

Lizzie said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 40K a year I pay you Auntie Lizzie and it all goes on Sherbits :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scoot said:
Lizzie said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 40K a year I pay you Auntie Lizzie and it all goes on Sherbits :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back