• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

JCO.......FORGOT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF.....!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hello. I'm Jane and I have recently joined in a few forums. How rude of me not to introduce myself first....SORRY!! I have a Rabbit Refuge where I currently care for 32 bunnies. Most have 'special needs' or are elderly. I came to the rabbit world relatively recently...1997 when I got too sick to work. Without my buns I really dont know how I'd have coped. Anyhows, I now feel I have a reason to keep fighting my illness and would do ANYTHING to help a bun in need. Its good to know there are like-minded people out there. JCO XX

Hello and welcome! You sound like a very special person, to care for all of those special needs bunnies.

My goodness Jane...32 bunnies and with special needs or elderly...that is wonderful. There are a lot of like minded caring folk on here and we shall look forward to hearing more from you

Welcome to the forum. I'll tell you now. IT'S ADDICTIVE!!! :lol:

Rabswood ( Lavender, Oxo and Pippin from Sue's Rabbit Rescue)

Back