• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Dash and Scooter have gone for the chop!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Awww my little boys! When they come home tonight they'll be missing a couple of things. The poor babas! But then in a few weeks they can go and live on the hill with the girls and be real bunny's!!! That means more holes for mee! Hurrah! :lol:

Auntie Phil :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Ouch :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You could have said it quietly :oops: hope they are both home soon :D

I do apologise Scoot, i will say it quietly next time. XX At least they get to go and live with lots of girly buns though :D

Dash and Scooter, we know just how you feel. We are at the vets today also and will be arriving home minus our chestnuts. Oh well at least we won't have to worry about walking over prickly things anymore!
All the best
Oxo and Pippin

OPQpg.jpg

PS. Mummy has told us not to worry, she says everything will be the same it's just that our voices will be a lot higher (which is a pity as Oxo was hoping to be a barritone) Pips XXX[/img]

Tell Dash & Scooter that Pineapple sympathises with them as he was done last Friday and just had is check up.

Good luck boys, just think of the girlies and you'll be fine
Love and hugs
Kayxx

:twisted: :twisted: Evil mummy

kayj said:
:twisted: :twisted: Evil mummy

Thanks Kay :lol: :lol: :lol: I was going to leave them whole! but then decided they would have way more fun on the hill were they could be kinda wild bunnys!!

Quote Phil: Thanks Kay :lol: :lol: :lol: I was going to leave them whole! but then decided they would have way more fun on the hill were they could be kinda wild bunnys!![/quote]

Phil on the hill like wild bunnies sounds fab. What kind of garden/land do you have and how have you rabbit proofed it?
Do you have any piccies?

Rabswood

Back