• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Melinda has gone to the Bridge :-(

Jaypot

Mama Doe
:cry: :cry: :cry: Our darling, gentle, sweet little girl left us this morning just after 8am :cry: :cry: :cry: She was with her husbun Midnight :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Her little heart gave out - will write more later, it's all been such a shock and we feel totally gutted that we only had her for one month :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[/img]
Melindaingarden.jpg

Big hugs Jay xxxx We are thinking about you there.

Binky free little one, run in the eternal sunshine xxxx

Binky free Melinda, at least you got to spend some time at Ebony Eyes, very special.

:( I'm so very sorry, sending huge Scottish hugs to you all xxx I'm so glad she got to spend some time with you.

~ Binky free sweet baby, take all our love to the spirit buns ~

Oh Jay I'm so sorry.

Night night little Melinda, binky free, you will breathe easily now.

With lots of love.

I never know quite what to say when someone has lost their precious baby but I am so sorry to hear your sad news.She was so beautiful and obviously loved so much.

Oh Jay and John - sending you Hugs, I was so sorry to hear little Melinda had lost her fight - but so lucky to have found your angel arms during her bunny life.

Binky Free little MelindaX

I am so sorry to hear the lovely Melinda couldn't struggle on any longer :cry: :cry: :cry:
But at least she had a loving home and her husbun with her at the end.
Ebony Eyes and Alice made a big difference to this girlie's life, even if it was not a long one.

to Jay and John and little ones,

we are so sorry to hear the news about Melinda, what an awful month it has been so many friends we have all lost.

We are sending all our love to you all.

Night night god bless little Melinda love.

Love from the Jetty Clan.

so sorry to hear you have lost melinda, poor little mite. :cry:

but what a beautifil girl she was..... love and hugs to both if you and midnight..

sleep tight melinda and binky free little one!

Eve x

Be happy and be safe you beautiful little rabbit. I will be eternally grateful to you both for loving this special bun so much and giving her paradise, when she arrived with you it was as though she had come home.

I know you will be worrying about Midnight but I think what John said was right. Melinda needed to see her husband safe, then she felt her work here was done.

You have both suffered so much heartache. Don't forget Lizzie's neighbours kind offer of looking after all of our buns so we can escape for a while! He did, didn't he Lizzie?.......

Love Alice xxxxx

My sorrow for this loss is more than I can find the words to express at the moment, my heart breaks for you as it always does when you lose one of your precious buns and as Alice said "It would have been nice if she could have had just a little more time in paradise", paradise being cared for at Ebony Eyes. :cry: I feel truly heartbroken. :cry:

So sad to hear the news, I wasn't on yesterday and missed the thread, I can't believe what you guys are going through just now. Sending all the love I can possiblly squeeze throough the telephone linexxxxxx

Back