• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elroy pano for Tracey

An interesting way to see they world from a bunnies point of view, that twig ball looks giant!! :D

Tam

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yaaaaaaaaaay a revolving Bunny :lol: :lol:

Brill pickie Jeremy - Elroy as stunning as ever - what a boy :love:

:shock: Oooo Jeremy! I can see right up your boiler! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elroy looks as if he's saying 'Whatcha doin' Dad?'

He's lovely
3.gif
(Elroy that is, although I'm sure you're nice too Jeremy :D :oops: )

bunnyhuggger said:
:shock: Oooo Jeremy! I can see right up your boiler! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elroy looks as if he's saying 'Whatcha doin' Dad?'

He's lovely
3.gif
(Elroy that is, although I'm sure you're nice too Jeremy :D :oops: )

Awwwwwwwww Lynda Lass - he's a bit of a cool Dude - errrrrrrr now is that Elroy or Jeremy :lol: :lol: :lol: - and that Caroline is definately biased :lol: :lol: - errrrrrr now would that be to Jeremy or Elroy - awwwwwwwww eKkkkk - I must remember to keep taking my tablets :lol: :lol:

Only just found this had a bit of a boozy weekend in Great Yarmouth so trying to catch up.

Thank you he's still a babe I see.

I should of kept him I now I should off :love:

tupperwarequeen said:
cool, how did you do that??
It's 4 photos taken with a special lens and then stiched and blended together using software. If you look right down at the floor you can see that I couldn't be arsed to stitch this one properly. :wink:

rngpwelfare said:
Only just found this had a bit of a boozy weekend in Great Yarmouth so trying to catch up.

Thank you he's still a babe I see.

I should of kept him I now I should off :love:

But then he wouldn't get to wake me up by jumping on my head every morning :shock: :lol:
He's really settled in now :D. He sleeps under our bed at night, and wakes us up for his breakfast if we're too lazy :lol:
He also enjoys lying on my chest at night for fuss when I'm reading :D

I would dearly love to see the pans but last time I tried I ended up so very dizzy :shock: It doesn't matter how slow I do it, I still end up woozy.
Mind you, I am the sort of person that gets woozy seeing water go down a plughole :shock: And I get seasick watching the tide go out :shock: I also went green and wanted to be sick when John and I went to Spain (20 years ago now) and we went on a pedalo - it was flat calm and John still had to bring me in :roll: :roll: :roll: I have an ear imbalance and anything like that throws me :roll: :oops: :oops:

Back