• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

right folks help needed witch photos do you like

kim 106

Mama Doe
if we are to make the christmas cards this year i have 8 days to do it in i nees some one to chose 6 photos photos , some verses to go in the cards and some one with a credit card to pay for this money will be refunded we think the cost of a pack of 6 cards would be around £4.25p - £5.50p help please would be very much aprceated all photos need to b christmas ones say santa buns buns round a christmas tree that sort of thing

please vote for your favroute 4 poses and add some of your own need all photos by tuesday

I could try to get some Christmassy pics - can have a go now actually if I can find some props to use!

Well I've got the 5 different buns, but you'll probably want more people to have a go so there's different props and styles and that. I'll take some pics of all just incase you get no other volunteers!

Meep, it's not as easy as it looks! I've posted the good and the bad so you can see how terrible I am! :lol:
Here's what I've got so far. These are just thumbnails, I've got the bigger versions saved should you need them.
I'll get some pics with the other buns later, brother arrived home and it was his sofabed I was using as the set, heh.

P4040003.jpg

P4040004.jpg

P4040005.jpg

P4040006.jpg

P4040007.jpg

P4040008.jpg

P4040009.jpg

P4040010.jpg

P4040011.jpg

P4040012.jpg

P4040015.jpg

P4040016.jpg

P4040017.jpg

P4040018.jpg

P4040019.jpg

P4040020.jpg

P4040021.jpg

P4040022.jpg

P4040023.jpg

P4040024.jpg

P4040025.jpg

P4040026.jpg

right we have now decided on 4 desines of christmas cards at around £4.40 per pack may be a bit more but not mutch say 20p at the most i will post for free

hi the christmas card will be desined by me the unds rasied will go to this websites christmas fund for buns in need hope this helps now i need some one to help me with the verse and desine of it all please

I'll try and get some more photos late, got my step-sisters to be around so no hope of getting them to leave the buns alone if I start photographing them!

hi i have a chirstmas bun
last yr he helped to sell raffle tickets at a local rabbit show by wearing a hat
here is monty
monts2.jpg

santa.jpg

tu.jpg

The twelth and thirteenth pics of Mary inside the santa hat are fabulous!! :thumb:

She's so cute :love:

Gem said:
The twelth and thirteenth pics of Mary inside the santa hat are fabulous!! :thumb:

She's so cute :love:

He says thank you!
Long story - jokingly gave him the name Mary and it stuck! Confused the vets when he went in for his neuter :lol:

Awww there are some fab photos on this thread already but this is my offering

charlotte.jpg

I like the Monthy and the bottle pic and mary inside the santa hat they are both just sooooooooo cute :D

Karly said:
Meep, it's not as easy as it looks! I've posted the good and the bad so you can see how terrible I am! :lol:
Here's what I've got so far. These are just thumbnails, I've got the bigger versions saved should you need them.
I'll get some pics with the other buns later, brother arrived home and it was his sofabed I was using as the set, heh.

P4040009.jpg

P4040010.jpg

I like these :D

loks like im not going to be able to do cards this year as times just too short but i do need 12 photoes for the calnder for next year so get snaping we need some good big photos please

Back