• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Gang

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Jasmine
Picture132.jpg

Flora and Samson
Picture133.jpg

Delilha, Samson and Flora
Picture134.jpg

Lavender
Picture136.jpg

Milly
Picture135.jpg

Plum
Picture137.jpg

Hester
Picture138.jpg

Plum
Picture139.jpg

Wilbur and Apple
Picture144.jpg

Pan and Wilbur
Picture145.jpg

Pan and Jack
Picture146.jpg

Will
Picture147.jpg

Gracey
Picture148.jpg

Will and Grace
Picture150.jpg

Picture151.jpg

Dash
Picture152.jpg

Scooter
Picture153.jpg

Rex and Molls
Picture154.jpg

Molly
Picture156.jpg

Rex and molly
Picture155.jpg

hi

Aren't they gorgeous :D That last one of Will and Grace is sooo cute - that's what loppy ears are for! I love Plum - why the strange name? (or is it too rude to mention :p )

Had you had Velvet for long? I seem to recall 'Pan and Velvet' - how is Pan now she's gone or weren't they bonded?

Plum is my mums rabbit i have no idea why she's called Plum though :)
i have had Velvet since she was born she would have been 2 on the 29th December. Velvet lived with Pan, Jack and Apple there ok they don't seem to have noticed that shes gone yet. but i have had to move them out of there run and put them in a kennel so they will probabl notice when they go back out.

BirdieBun said:
awwwwwww great piccies hun! Molly and Rex are always under that shelter thingy :lol: :lol:

Yes they are! They hardly ever come out there so funny!!

And Cazz NO you can't have her she mine!!! Would you beleive that shes 6months old and still looks like a baby!

They are all beautiful ... I just can't can't pick one ... I would have to have them all .... though i have to say Apple is just adorable :D

Thanks Julie! I think what makes Apple so apealing is that she is still tiny! She still looks like a baby bun!

Back