• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sugar, Nova & Monty Waves Hello to all ~!!

Hello everyone.. This is sugar saying hi from Singapore.
I am a full time bunny slave to my 2 'masters' - Nova & Monty.

Check them out!

sweet.gif

They love to snuggle together.. which is so sweet to watch...

I'm glad to have found this forum as I frequent the forum in the Singapore House Rabbit Society as well... :lol:

Thank u Thank u for all of the warm welcomes.. I'm definitely glad to be here and looking forward to share my joys of being a bunny slave with u fellow slaves.. hehe :lol:

Thank u guys, my 2 darlings will be glad to know that so many of u here thinks they r cute.. :lol: Back here in my country, they are deemed the less popular breed and the popular ones are the 'pedigree' breeds like lops and Netherland Dwarfs. But nevertheless, I still love them alot and think they are no less cuter than any other breeds~ :D

And u guys have very pretty / handsome bunnies too.. And so many of them.. Must be a great feeling to go back home having all of them greet u ! CUTE! :thumb:

Back