• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Betty has gone to Rainbow Bridge

gibbsy123

Warren Scout
Betty my beautiful Lion lionhead has gone to Rainbow Bridge after having a tumour. I had the dreaded phone call from the vet that Betty didn't make it through the night. I just can't believe that she has gone. Betty gave me 5 wonderfull years. I will miss her so much and so will my other 2 buns. Binky free little one. :cry:

This is so sad for you. Hopefully Betty has not suffered and is now happy at Rainbow Bridge. It is you who are suffering and I feel for you

Binky free with your chums Betty

fawn.jpg

I am so very, very sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Such a beautiful bun and so loved :cry: :cry: :cry:
Run free in the eternal sunshine now Betty - have fun in the long lush grass and say hello to the Hairy Mob Bridge Babies for me - xxxxx

I am so sorry that little Betty decided it was time to leave for the Bridge - these dratted tumours are pernicious, horrid things :x But little Betty will be free of pain and worry now and binkying with all the spirit buns at the Bridge.

gibbsy123, I'm sorry to hear that , having shared the same name as ur baby. She will be a happy and healthy bunny all again at the rainbow bridge where she'll be greeted with all her loving bunny pals who had departed us... Stay strong!

I'm so sorry, Betty was indeed a beautiful bunny and very lucky to have you as a mum and bunny pals to play with.

~ Binky free little Betty, take our love to the spirit buns ~

So sorry for your loss but you must have given this bunster loads of luv and TLC to reach the good old age of 5 and although thats no great comfort to you right now, hopefully in time you'll be able to smile and remember all her funny little ways that well, just made her your lovely Betty Bunny.

Sending Hugs X

Back