• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie's babies...[updated 29/10/05]

I have already posted these pictures on the general discussion board but going to use this topic to show as the babies grow! Evie gave birth early afternoon yesturday after 32 days.

So here at the first pictures of the nest. I'm too scared to actually open the nest properly. Had a wee peak and looks like there is 4 but could easily be more. Think I will leave it a week before I look, although the Mother doesn't seem to mind we know they are there.

carrots.jpg

A present and card from the Daddy!

nest1.jpg

nest2.jpg

I presume they are hiding under all that fluff?
love the card and carrots!! cant wait to see the babies out of the nest in a few weeks

Had the guts to delve into the mountain of fluff and I found 5 babies! I presume they are 2 days old being as they were born mid afternoon.

nest4.jpg

nest3.jpg

I'm neither a breeder nor are they an happy accident. They are going to be pets for me, the Daddy's owner and our gardeners. :)

Oh my! I have never seen babies that young before! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Dont quite look like bunnies yet do they? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, congrats! I hope they all live to be very happy and healthy bundles of joy!! :D :D

Day 6!

nest5.jpg

nest6.jpg

Well there seems to be only 4 now!
They've got fur now and seem to be all white with brown markings on. Bless their little twitchy noses.

The Mum
DSC00255.jpg

The Dad
DSC00170.jpg

this is a lovely thread, i have never seen baby bunnies so this is exciting to me :lol:

i would love to be a god mother :wave:

Back