• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No pics...but a story!

Sarah_Jane

Alpha Buck
Well a few weeks back before the buns went on a hay only diet something pretty funny happened when i was feeding them!

Charlie loves his Parsley and he always snatches it out of my hand when i feed it to him. Honey isn't much of a fast eater she likes to have a sniff, lick and think about it.

I gave Charlie his Parsley which he snatched from me and i gave Honey some too, she licked it and smelt it and started to eat it. She had alittle bit hanging out of her mouth, so Charlie goes over to her and he pulls out the Parlsey from her mouth and eats it himself!!!! Haha whats a greedy bunnie eh? I found it funny! :)

Phoebe does that to Hobbes all the time :lol: If I put down two pieces of apple she always snatches the piece from Hobbes mouth even though there is another bit for her, she's just mean and yet he still loves her :roll: :lol:

Back