• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutch...

Veronica

Mama Doe
Hiya,

I had my new hutch delivered today, and I'm soooo pleased with it! It's amazing how happy I am! It's 5ft long, and 27inch deep, and extemely well made, completely of tongue and groove, including floor and ceiling! It's so heavy it took 3 of us to move it!

It really is the best quality hutch I've ever owned in all my years of rabbit keeping. It feels like xmas today! :D

Here are some pics, including Ellen (dwarf lop) and her 3 babies just moving in! (Babies born on the 16th Sep).

P.S.
I apologise for the quality of photos. I took them on my camera phone. Also note, none of the bunnies actually have red eyes! Just a result of the flash :)

hutch11.jpg

hutch21.jpg

hutch31.jpg

hutch41.jpg

hutch51.jpg

hutch61.jpg

:)

That's a lovely hutch, I just wish that was 'normal' for all buns. The buns are gorgeous too, I bagsy the darker baby :wink: :lol:

That is a brilliant hutch :D They have lots of room to dance about in there :D

I just splashed out and ordered a triple 5ft by 2ft hutch. I needed a bigger hutch for the only set of my outside rabbits without a 5 or more footer and I need larger winter accomodation for my piggies when they can't use their runs, so Thistle and Cloud can have the bottom hutch and two groups of piggies get spacious winter quarters :D Thistle and Cloud's run is really sheltered by the house, the trees and the shed so I think the piggies will survive outside if I cover it well.

Lovely buns and a lovely hutch.
Where did you get it from? I'm looking for a hutch for my two pigs, they're larger than average pig!

Oooooh cfrumbs! That's nice! Did whoever made it put the little wooden rabbit on the door too? I do like that! My dad would have loved to make something like that!!! :D

its a good buy, i love that dark baby bunny! :D all of them are gorgeus though, great handle on the door too

lisa

bunnyhuggger said:
That's a lovely hutch, I just wish that was 'normal' for all buns. The buns are gorgeous too, I bagsy the darker baby :wink: :lol:

sorry Lynda I baggsied all of them :love: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice hutch. They look very settled in, i can almost imagine a 'home sweet home' sign up, or maybe that would be 'hutch sweet hutch'. :D

Back