• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Puppy Champloo

Puppy_Champloo

Warren Scout
Puppy is a casualty of hurricane Katrina...She is missed and thought of every time I see a bunny or the likeness of a bunny for that matter...I love you Puppy.

Binky free, little Puppy, away from the horrors of such things as Katrina, you will be happy in those green fields with all the other spirit buns now.

It's perfectly natural to be sad, but don't blame yourself. I blamed myself for Nougat, but I now realise that I did everything I could and that she had a happy life. Puppy knew love and had a happy home, and that is more important than anything.
Hugs to you.

So sorry to hear about wee Puppy...I just can't imagine what it must have been like to be in the midst of the disaster. Thinking so much of you
1.gif

:cry: :cry: :cry: Run free in the eternal sunshine now Puppy - nothing can ever harm you again now - have fun in the long lush grass and play happily with all your new friends - xxxxx

god i miss you soooo much puppy....I think about you all the time and i crfy with out you...I feel like its my fault because i didnt try hard enough to make that lady let you stay....I was getting nice and fat while you starved to death, and Im sorry. I should have saved you first, I loved you more than anything in the world...I miss you. :cry: you always made me smile and sometimes you still do, when I think of all the fun and love you brought into my otherwise dull life. I should be getting a new bun soon and I have learned my lesson:puppys aren't waterproof.

Binky free my sweet sweet angel you are still loved...forever

The little soul of your bun will live on in your heart FOREVER and will enable you to give love and care to bunnies that come into your life in the future. True love NEVER dies even when the physical presence of that love is no longer with us. Jane and Buns xx

awwwww sorry to hear about ur loss i cant imagine what u were feeling around the time
puppy will never be forgotten
binky free puppy

Back