• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

pictures needed

cheekyMonkey

Young Bun
Hey everyone,

I am developing a multimedia application, which communicates the housing issues of pet rabbits for my honours project at university. I have seen a wonderful examples of bunny palaces that people made for their pets, which is exactly what i'm looking for. I want to give people ideas as to what can be achieved, and discourage the use of pet shop bought cages. Pictures of both inddor and outdoor ideas would be much appreciated. The images must be quite large, at least 800 x 600 pixels. Please send to kathleen_a@blueyonder.co.uk.

I appreciate your help. Thank you.

When it's finished can u upload it somewhere so we could see it? It would be great to have everyone's housing piccies in the same place.

Here's mine for some reference... :p

PLAYPEN.gif

Good luck with your honours project, what are you studying? I've just started my degree!

My buns live outside in their hutch, so I'm not much help, sorry!

Will send you a couple of my dog crate, let me know if you need anymore or anything different as I've got a huge amount of pics!

Thnak you everyone for sending your pictures... and sorry for not replying for so long... I have been really busy, obviously, developing the app.

I am studying Multimedia Systems at Napier University in Edinburgh. I have 3 weeks to finish my dissertation and I am only half way through! It is about developing effective communication through digital media. I have chosen rabbits as a subject, just because I am hoping that after i finish the project I can develop the app into somthing that can be sold to people to raise money for the rabbit rescue centres...

Anyway, I am now needing some pictures of people with rabbits, to show the relationship that is posible between people and bunnies. I will post another thread for that...

Thanks everyone!

Back