• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new STAR!!!

Sooty

Mama Doe
I'm hiding and you cant see me!
DunhillTropy05012.jpg

I'm coming out now
DunhillTropy05013.jpg

No modesty....well really!
DunhillTropy05010.jpg

DunhillTropy05011.jpg

Me and Mummy
DunhillTropy05009.jpg

bunnyhuggger said:
Awww bless her, she's lovely! and she's still got loads of fluff which is good :D

her :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :? i thought she was a boy! :idea: :idea: :lol: :lol:

aawww how cute! star looks quite big and very very cuddly. Her bottom doesnt look too bad to me. Glad she is sorted out now.. her coat looks lovely. :D

aww star is looking much better ... have to agree with Bunnylove she looks as if she could be a he ..... looks as though she has some Christmas Tree decorations ... Baubles :shock:

She is doing well. The story Phill is my friend with Cabbage and Cauli works with a woman whose sister had Star (was Snow White) A case of the daughter didnt look after her and they thought of me as i am forever bleating on about bunnies...you lot out there understand :D The only problem now is her poos come out in strings attached by hair. I have started with the Kittimalt twice a week..any other ideas?

It's the hair tey've ingested I believe. I give mine a small dose of kittymalt on the paw if I see this!

Back