• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hellooooo Help please?

Lucymuss

Young Bun
Hiya, I have been browsing this site for a while and have finally registered! :D

I really want to help out and foster rabbits, I have contacted a number of people on here and rescue centres but have all replyed with "too far away, not on my patch" :(

If anyone could help I'd be very grateful :D

I am in the Dudley area, West Midlands.

<3

Welcome to the forums!!

Sorry, I have no clue, I live in the U.S actually. I just thought that I would welcome you, and bump this thread back up so someone who can really help sees it

Good luck xxxxxxx

Lucymuss said:
Hiya, I have been browsing this site for a while and have finally registered! :D

I really want to help out and foster rabbits, I have contacted a number of people on here and rescue centres but have all replyed with "too far away, not on my patch" :(

If anyone could help I'd be very grateful :D

I am in the Dudley area, West Midlands.

<3

hi and welcome :wave:

If you go to http://www.houserabbit.co.uk/ Email them your address and they will email you back with a list of your local rescues.

You could try the RSPCA. The Sheffield branch has people who foster, might be the same where you live?

Rabswood

A warm welcome to you Lucy
bunnyeyes.gif

Back