• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i thought it was time to show u are new bunny

jodi

Young Bun
we have had our new little angel for 2 weeks now the day before poppy got ill so we didnt reall have time to show u her then an i felt really guilty that we had a new bundle of joy an poppy was poorly i didnt want any one to think i was replacing poppy we still miss her dearly but any way here is the adorable cheeky Sage we found her on RR

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

rabbit_3286.jpg

she's lovely. i'm sure poppy would be happy that you can give another bunny a new home and a happy life

I enquired about this rabbit a while back to be told someone had beat me to it :D I am glad to see she has gone to a good home, she does look adorable!

i have had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful sage and agree she is very cheeky and just so sweet!

we tried to bond her with Gabriel a couple of weeks back and everything seemed to be going ok and then Sage decided she didnt like Gabriel-maybe its because she knew she wasnt supposed to come home with us?

you are very lucky! it broke my heart that she didnt bond with Gabriel as i fell madly inlove with her myself!

is she a house bunny or an indoor bunny now?

please give her a hug from me!

she is a house bunny free range with my other 2 little boys she just ignores them an spends most of her time with mummy an in mummys bed at night

She is gorgeous!! I love that last picture of her having a wash, she looks so happy!! Good job with the rescueing :wink: :thumb:

Back