• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded rocket and holly with pics

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
well what a night i tried them together for the first time yesterday afternoon and other than the friuty rocket :lol: mounting holly you would have thought they had meet before, they are so comfortable with each other its unbelievable so i have broken my record of 3 hours and have bonded them immdeiately yay!!!!

but i tried boeing with them but that didnt work unfortunately it did look promising but boeing is a bit skitish and i dont think holly was impressed with her raining on her parade, and she bit her ear, so now poor boeing as a punctured ear and still no friends! :cry: :cry: :cry:

bonded10oct05two.jpg

bonded10oct05three.jpg

bonded10oct05one.jpg

Eve x

Beautiful bunnies! Well done on bonding them so quickly. They look very sweet.

thanks guys on the whole i have been lucky with my matches but there are a few that have been cause for concern! :lol: :lol:

sarsimp said:
Well done you - what a lovely pair :D

thanks everyone they do look cute together dont then although i do wish holly hadnt felt the need to rip boeing ear off over it! :shock: :lol: :lol:

awww yayayay Eve well done what a lovely couple and poor Boeing do you think she is happy living on her own? Great piccies and look at Rocket's grumpy face just like my lil man's face :love:

BirdieBun said:
awww yayayay Eve well done what a lovely couple and poor Boeing do you think she is happy living on her own? Great piccies and look at Rocket's grumpy face just like my lil man's face :love:

i know he does make me laugh, think i am gonna change his mane to dyson, he thinks he is a hover the way he woafs his dinner back!

i honstly give up with her and flopsey, i have tried numerous times to bond them bt they dont get on with anyone, so whether shes happy or not is unfortunately not the point as i cant do anything wth them, to my dissapointment!

eve x

Back