• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thomas Needs an Experienced Owner

Rspca Medway

Warren Scout
Thomas is a 1 year old, male. He is tan and white in colour and is a medium sized lop rabbit. He is very shy and nervous. He not had very much handling and is very frighten. He also doesn’t seem to of had much human contact and is terrified of children. He will allow you to stroke him and sit him on you lap, but if you pick him up he struggles a lot and panics. He needs a home with experienced rabbit owners who are willing to carry on building his confidence and he will be a lovely rabbit. Can’t be homed with children under 10 years old.

He’s been vaccinated against Myxi and Vhd.

We do not ask for a set fee for our rabbits, we just ask for a donation.

To arrange a viewing, please contact Rspca Medway West Small Animal Centre

Rspca Medway West Branch
174 Walderslade Road
Walderslade
Chatham
Kent ME5 0PQ

01634 681187

Charity Number 209192

www.rspca-medway.co.uk

Thomas.jpg

i wish my house would sell, until then i can't have more cos i need another shed. i've said before that i'd love thomas but i'm completely out of shed space and living on the side of a mountain i think winter conditions will be too harsh. keep us posted on what's happening to him, i really hope he finds a good home but if my house ever sells and he's still available i will definitely be willing to have him (and a girly friend too)

Back