• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

ailz

Alpha Buck
Hi all

I'm a newbie who joined up this afternoon. I bought a rabbit and a guinea pig last week, they are both about 3 months old. The rabbit is male (Toshiro) and is a Dwarf Netherland rabbit in grey and the guinea pig (Moulin) is female - and I don't know anything more about her except that she is black and white with a small patch of brown on her back.

They live in an indoor hutch in the living room and are free to roam when we are in.

:D

hi and welcome to the forum

i am not sure if you are aware but its not a great idea to have bunnysa and piggies together they are differnt species and need differnt diets and a rabbits especially an entire (not fixed rabbit) can do alot of damage to a piggie.

i would be very inclined to separate if they are together.

i hope you find the site really interesting we are a friendly bunch honestly! :D
eve x

I highly agree with Bunnylove. I am guessing that your male bun is not neutered, and he can and most likely will seriously hurt your piggie.

So no one gets hurt, I would suggest seperating them as soon as possible. Also, make sure they are eating differant foods, there is rabbit foods and piggie foods, they are not the same thing :D

Good luck and let us know what you do!!!

Back