• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few bunny Panoramas

My thoughts exactly Tracy, Jeremy you are in soooooo much trouble if she finds out. Carolines over-shoulder-boulder-holder on view and Jeremy, is that your thong on show for all the world to see? :shock:

rngpwelfare said:
Really great pics.

But does Caroline mind us looking at her washing :oops: :oops: :shock: and where is Elroy :?

rngpwelfare said:
My thoughts exactly Tracy, Jeremy you are in soooooo much trouble if she finds out. Carolines over-shoulder-boulder-holder on view and Jeremy, is that your thong on show for all the world to see?

Ha! I've already been moaned at: "Why do you always take pictures when my washing's out!" :lol:
I DID check it for frillys before posting though ;) :D
(And No, there most definately is NOT a thong on there :lol: :lol:)

Oh, and Elroy is inside so that Flump doesn't kill him! :lol:

:lol: I take it that is Flump staring in a menacing manner at poor ickle elroy through the wire of the run!! :lol:

Thank you for the piccy of Elroy, Jeremy :D poor little chap not being liked by Flump. :( he doesn't even have any teeth to use on him. :?

They are brilliant Jeremy :D Love how u ended up with 2 flumps in one photo hehehe.. guess he was faster than you eh :p Poor little Elroy.. he is certainly being watched by Flump eh.. what a look on his face! :shock: :lol:

Back