• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Darling BUTTONS

bunnymyhoney57

Warren Scout
yESTERDAY my darling Buttons passed away.We 'd had her for 8 years and she was a darling friendly bunny.Back in the days when I first decided I'd like to keep rabbits we bought her from a local pet store as a companion for a bunny my daughter had got.Thinking our first bun was a buck we got a doe.Then found out the first bun was a doe too........Unfortunateley Candy our first bun did not live long-PAH- we didnt want Buttons to be lonely so we answered a local add'free to good home' and Buttons got a friend Harvey.They were both neutered and then along came two others Joey and Nibbles.Buttons took to Joey straight away and Harvey was an easy going chap and liked Nibbles too so our bunny family started.Over the past eight years many have come and gone but Buttons and Joey lived on,inseperable most of the time.We miss her greatly and Joey does too.I am giving him extra attention at the moment and he is outside today enjoying a bit of sunshine along with my other 15 buns in their runs in the garden.Angel Buttons was such a warm cuddly bunny she will always hold a special place in my heart.
Binky free little one alongside Harvey and Nibbles once again.........

I'm so sorry for your loss

Binky free Buttons, rest in peace xxxx

rainbowbridge.jpg

i am so sorry to read of Buttons passing - it is so sad when a loved firend leaves us - however we are left with a heart full of love and many memories to treasure.

Big cuddles to you.

lol Pam

i,m sorry to hear abot buttons , such a good age as well . Be proud that she was very happy and was with you that long . Sleep peacefully darling . xx

sorry to hear about Buttons. She had a great life with you and her pal Joey. Cuddles to Joey who will be missing her

barc.gif

Awww I'm sorry to hear about little Buttons - you must have formed quite a special bond after 8 years of cuddles and bunny fun.

Sending a Hug to you.

Binky Free little Buttons - now playing with all our spirit Bunns.

Back