• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A tributute to THUMPER

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
Thumper.jpg

can i ask that we just remember thumper today, she was lucky enough to be staying at RSPCA Medway, she hasnt had a great life and if her results had been better she would have been coming to live with me and the other bunnies, but unfortunately she was pts as she after some investigation find that she had cancerous tumors :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

so binky free Thumper and maybe we will get to see you again one day!

Eve x

She sure is a stunner but, as Jason said to me about a bunny that he had to pts recently, she is in a better place now! Have an absolute ball at the Bridge little one.

Awwww Bless her - what a shame she never made it to you Eve.

Binky Free little one and say hello to all our much loved and missed spirit bunns X

She is a stunner, its such a shame that she didnt get that forever home she so deserved

Binky free little one

thumper you are a beautiful girl who will have so much fun in an eternal pradise called rainbow bridge . All your fellow bunnies who are there will take good care of you and you will know no pain , no fear , just eternal happiness . xx :(

It was such a shame Eve that thumper didn't make it to stay with you. she looks really beautiful It just wasn't meant to be and she is now in a wonderful place with no pain. We will remember her as she deserves to be remembered.

fawn.jpg

Now with all our babies

Love from

just read about what happened to thumper on rabbits in need, poor girl, at least she's free from pain now

So sorry to hear abotu Thumper, she'll be running and binkying in peace now, with all who've gone before her..

Back