• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OK GIRLS!!! Here is John in his kilt

cazza269

Mama Doe
arrr he is so handsome

DSC00460.jpg

Awwww! Look at him! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless him!

Ahh, and I hear he was a true scotsman as well! Way to go John! :lol:

This is me and my OH David in a kilt at a wedding last year. I think they look very nice in kilts although David seemed to have a mini kilt as it was shorter than everyone elses :lol: :lol: :lol:

kilt.jpg

I'm assuming then he doesn't know he is being paraded infront of lots of lovely young ladies :D This is shell by the way incase you wondered :wink:

actually Davids kilt is the correct length it is supposed to cut through the middle of the knee.

arent kilts just fab, they should wear them all the time

:lol: :lol: I guessed it was you shell...would be a tad worried if it was mark :lol:

not yet but he loves attention...the big kid :lol:

I can't remember what it was called now :roll: Something with Scotland in the name. Maybe his socks were too short rather than the kilt being short :lol:
They look very nice in kilts. Wish they would dress up more often! :D

Kilt should touch the floor if you kneel...most are worn too long. Did we alll remember to powder underneath? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back