• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naming issues!!

Name our bunster!!

• Jiggy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Willow

• Jasmine

• Usagi (Japanese for rabbit)

• ri-suu (japanese for Jasmine Doll)

• BunnyR (as she is known now)

• Bounce

• Total voters

bubble

Young Bun
At the mo, poor Thingammy Jig is still just known as BunnyR around the house, and i can't get the insurance for her until we have a name, so we are now asking for help from you lovely peeps!!!

We've come up with a shortlist, but argue over the final decision!!

Can you vote for us and stop the feuding!!

Thanks

Lizzie

Ooooo you can't call the poor bun Jiggy!!! Can you imagine what the neighbours would think with you in the garden shouting 'Lets get Jiggy!!!' :oops: :oops: :oops:

bunnyhuggger said:
Ooooo you can't call the poor bun Jiggy!!! Can you imagine what the neighbours would think with you in the garden shouting 'Lets get Jiggy!!!' :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLOL! Ahh Lynda you do make me laugh! But you also keep putting me off names that I happen to like! :shock: :lol: (ie, Pookie) :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Goes off to re read list of names* :roll:

bunnyhuggger said:
:oops: :roll: Sorry Laura :lol: I'm not that good at choosing name, the latest in our clan are Perry and Mason :roll:

Awww nevermind Lynda, Im sure Perry and mason :)lol:) suit their names! :D

naming issues

Hi , I think Willow ia a lovely name. I had a Cavalier King Charles spaniel called Willow and he was a really lovely, special dog. That would be a good name. Pam :D

I think Chris has decided on Bounce as a name for her... She jumps lots so it seems quite suited to her!!

(though i prefer willow, but we have to go with personality here!!!)

Back