• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies as requested by Eve!

Caz

Mama Doe
ZeusZ.jpg

Yes I had a carrot in my hand!

ZeusY.jpg

Two scruffy moulting bunnies!

CosmosZ.jpg

Having a dig in their old accomodation

Sadie2.jpg

No she isn't supposed to be helping me remove my old kitchen floor - I haven't bought the new tiles yet!!

And a video that was supposed to be Zeus & Athena grooming but Zeus stopped when I got close and decided to snack on some ceacals instead - yuck!

http://aquaticpetsupplies.co.uk/images/Zeus&Athena.AVI

Warning may take ages to download!

Caz

Oh my...what big ears you have :lol: :lol:

Great photos especially the third one..you would think the bun was painted on :lol: :lol:

The video worked fine and was great!

Awwwww He is such a gorgeous bun, what breed is he? I love his ears!!! Very cute video, if a little yucky! I love it when Athena puts her head down, as if to say "Groom me!"

Zeus is a continental giant! Athena wears the trousers in that relationship and had just been groomed for 10minutes but still wanted more :lol: !

Caz

Caz said:
ZeusZ.jpg

Yes I had a carrot in my hand!

ZeusY.jpg

Two scruffy moulting bunnies!

CosmosZ.jpg

Having a dig in their old accomodation

Sadie2.jpg

No she isn't supposed to be helping me remove my old kitchen floor - I haven't bought the new tiles yet!!

And a video that was supposed to be Zeus & Athena grooming but Zeus stopped when I got close and decided to snack on some ceacals instead - yuck!

http://aquaticpetsupplies.co.uk/images/Zeus&Athena.AVI

Warning may take ages to download!

Caz

arhhhhhhhhh..... oh i cant get to watch the video aol says it doesnt support it! :twisted: I WANT TO SEE ZEUX AND ATHENA! JEREMY WHERE ARE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is just so handsome especially in the first picture :love: :love: :love:

:shock: :shock: Naughty doggie!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks caz!

I Love Giants :shock: they are so special :D

I still miss my big Sister Jemima ears :shock: as they use to pass my tris.

Aww caz, what gorgeous buns!!!! I soooo love Zeus!!! Couldnt convince James into getting a giant, Id love to have a frenchie, but hopefully harvey will grow in to a biggish boy!

:D :D Great Photo's I love the first one :D :D

Where can I get those wire cube things from, I've been looking online but can't find them?

Loppyju said:
:D :D Great Photo's I love the first one :D :D

Where can I get those wire cube things from, I've been looking online but can't find them?

The eBay supplier can't get anymore. They are called Neat Ideas cubes or storage cubes and places like B&Q might get them in.

Don't know why the link wouldn't work for you Eve but I was suprised it worked at all as I didn't do anything to it just let my computer decide how to save it from my digi camera. I have editing software but it was such a bizarre video I didn't bother cutting any.

Caz

aww great picces and I love the video look how Athena was hoping for a groom and slide flat along the floor but the caecum woon :oops:

BirdieBun said:
aww great picces and I love the video look how Athena was hoping for a groom and slide flat along the floor but the caecum woon :oops:

men the are all full of **** ! :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
BirdieBun said:

men the are all full of **** ! :lol: :lol:

Too true! Bet she wasn't so keen on a kissy with tongues after that!

Caz

Back