• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little girl - needs a new name !! Still needs a name !!

Mikeymoo

Mama Doe
This is my new little girl - took Buster to meet her at the RSPCA

IMGP0249.jpg

They got on ok a few little scuffles but they need to work out who is boss - think that may be the girl.
Her name is Cinderella (the name the rescue gave her as hoped she would have a rags to riches story) So name suggestion would be great .

or Cindy?

erm names *goes to get her name list :oops: :lol:*

These are some names from my list of favourite animal names :D

Autumn, Harmony, Rose, Angel, Jasmine, Poppy, Halo, Whisper, Blossom, Pumpkin, Flurry, Cookie, Hazel, Nala, Kaira, Sepia, Lyra, Meadow, Pipkin

These are some that i thought may suit your bunny :D

her ears kinda remind me of cookies and cream! dunno if that conjours up any name ideas? could call her hagen daaz :lol: :lol:

Mad_cat_rabbit said:
Just looking at the colouring on her ears, she reminds me of my Pepper.

So what about Pepper or Honey or even Angel?

My mums maiden name is Pepper :lol: I like Honey though

/

lindsey glad you found your bunny girl at last! :D did they have lots of new buns in? And was the advice from them good? just being nosey!
I like the name Honey too...another Honey...bunny! :lol:

Re: /

honeybunny said:
lindsey glad you found your bunny girl at last! :D did they have lots of new buns in? And was the advice from them good? just being nosey!
I like the name Honey too...another Honey...bunny! :lol:

They have lots of new bunnies in - loads of strays :cry: Their advice was helpful and she let me bring her straight home which was great

/

I will ring them on monday to let them know I will have one space if they are full...have you chosen the name yet?

Back