• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Surrey to Scotland bunny run

luvabun

Warren Veteran
and reverse......
sorry this should be in the Rabbits in Need section but I can't post in that one. I thought it would be a good idea to condense the info on the bunny run as it involves multiple buns mentioned in a number of threads.

So far we have me going to collect Ron & Tilly and Max from Furry Friends on either the 25th or 26th October (whichever suits Emma) then I take them to SOAD on the 26th for the first leg of their mammoth journey. What boxes will they be travelling in? I presume FF can't afford to lose a couple of pet carriers so do we switch carriers when I meet up with SOAD and then return them to Furry Friends?

I think that would be the plan jill yeh if you have 3? Then SOAD will be taking them to Bolton a few days after and i will be collecting them from there whilst dropping Iceman ff with SOAD!

Phill said:
I think that would be the plan jill yeh if you have 3? Then SOAD will be taking them to Bolton a few days after and i will be collecting them from there whilst dropping Iceman ff with SOAD!

If I have 3 what? I'm confused and before anyone says anything I know it doesn't take much... :D :wink:

i would gladly help as long as its in between reading and bracknell, because my dad would be driving and he doesnt live with me so i would have to beg him :lol:

Right oh! if you borrowed them from emma would you be able to drop them back to her? or is that a bit of a trek?? I suppose Ron and Tilly coulf go in one and Max in another so we would only need two

Phill said:
Right oh! if you borrowed them from emma would you be able to drop them back to her? or is that a bit of a trek?? I suppose Ron and Tilly coulf go in one and Max in another so we would only need two
It is a bit of a trek but if thats the only way round it, thats what it would have to be :D

Phill said:
Well Jill i could buy three and have them delivered to you??
Hopefully you won't have to do that Phill..... has SOAD got a couple of spare ones that we can make the switch in?

Phill will need loads of extra carriers as David my oh isists on this when Phill comes over,

Ron and Tilly will have to travel together as Tilly is very scared if her boy is not around.

When they go out in the grass runs I have to carry one at a time and by the time I get back to the hutch she is doing circles looking for him. They are totally devoted to each other.

Emma

FurryFriends said:
Ron and Tilly will have to travel together as Tilly is very scared if her boy is not around.

When they go out in the grass runs I have to carry one at a time and by the time I get back to the hutch she is doing circles looking for him. They are totally devoted to each other.

Emma
How lovely is that :wink: Emma, do you have a couple of carriers that I could take them on the first part of their journey in/on?? Then we could switch them into others when I hand them over to SOAD and I could bring yours back down to you. Which is the best day for me to collect them from you - 25th or 26th? 25th would be around 2 pm or 26th would be 9 am-ish.

luvabun said:
and reverse......
sorry this should be in the Rabbits in Need section but I can't post in that one. I thought it would be a good idea to condense the info on the bunny run as it involves multiple buns mentioned in a number of threads.

So far we have me going to collect Ron & Tilly and Max from Furry Friends on either the 25th or 26th October (whichever suits Emma) then I take them to SOAD on the 26th for the first leg of their mammoth journey. What boxes will they be travelling in? I presume FF can't afford to lose a couple of pet carriers so do we switch carriers when I meet up with SOAD and then return them to Furry Friends?

Hiya missed this, I've the Cariers for my bit. I'll bring them with me and put the buns in them. :D

FurryFriends said:

Emma

awww so cute!!! They sound like Will and Grace! You can't take one somewhere without the other getting in a panic!

Back