• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi!!!

hi, my names sarah, i am part of pet welfare, an animal rescue group. i deal with the wolverhampton/dudley area. our rescue group is spread over quite a large area, we have volunteers in nottingham, stoke, brum,stafford, and will travel to surrounding areas. we mainly rescue bunnies, but we take whatever animal in, that needs help, or a home.we help dogs, cats, guinea pigs, degus, rats,etc. our main base is in notts, where we have at the moment around a hundred and fifty bunnies unfortunatley. weve done very well homing guinea pigs lately, and we are willing to take on around 25 pigs, to foster, and eventually rehome permanently if anyone needs help?
we are all animal mad. i tend to take in poorly or old buns and pigs.i have 13 buns and 7 piggies.
nice to be aboard!!!
sarahxx

Hi and welcome sarah :D

Wow 150 Bunny's :shock: Do you have a website or are your lot on RR?

Are the 13 buns and 7 piggies all your pets or are thay to be rehomed. I've got 2 french lop brothers who are looking for 2 big girlies if you've got any :wink:

Welcome to the forums here, I'm sure you'll love it, everyone's very helpful :D

It must be so wonderfully rewarding doing what you do! I wish your rescue the best of luck.

AWarmWelcome.gif
to you Sarah. Sounds like you have your hands full and you will probably be able to give advice here as well

Howdie and Welcome to the bunny mad crowd - lovely to hear from and great to hear from another Midlands Rescue Centre - look forward to hearing all your furry news :wink:

Hello!! :D sounds like you're doing a great job, and I'm sure you will get plenty of offers to help with a few buns!!!

buns.jpg

Back