• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dublin Zoo

WonderBunn

Alpha Buck
Massive zoo, based around lots of lakes and land massives for the cheeky monkeys to play on. Heres a selection of the animals and a freebie!

Colombus monkeys
colombus.jpg

The gibbons are amazingly balanced when walking on rope and swinging from bar to bar!
gibbon1.jpg

gibbon2.jpg

Giraffe
giraffe.jpg

Gorilla - massive creatures, fasinating to watch
gorilla.jpg

Lemur
lemur.jpg

Penguin
penguin.jpg

Tigers
tiger1.jpg

tiger2.jpg

And the freebie.....Squirrels!! They were all over, even saw one prancing around the tiger enclosure walls! They must like to live dangerously over there

squirrel.jpg
[/img]

oh wow nice piccies not been to a zoo in ages i like going to them there really fun and i love allt he animals i went into a bat house once and a bat flew into my head now i know what they mean by blind as a bat

Yeah I have been to a bat house like that, think it was at Chester zoo.

Quite strange wondering around knowing that they can fly into your head and stuff!!!!

yeh lol thats were i was at chester zoo i even leaned out one of the ledges and put my hand in bat poo i like the blue planet aqaurium which is close to chester zoo

Back