• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Day off today so what better to do than....

WonderBunn

Alpha Buck
....that pictures of my favourite inside bun!!!

The hutch is inside now and she has a a run which I put on the front of it when shes having her run about. Space? They dont want space, they want to cram themselves into the smallest corner.....

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

Just been to Dublin for a couple of days and went to the zoo there. Very good, loads of animals and bunnies aswell! Went all that way and saw a Squish-a-like!

salike.jpg

YAYAYAY - she is gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

It's so nice when you guys with a day off think of us stuck in the office and post pickies to cheer us up :D :D :D

awww and omg i thought that was squishy in the last piccie i thought wow look at the size of that indoor enclose :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They had a massive amount of room at the zoo, a large indoor enclosure that led into a outide one which was full of mud and straw for them to did into. The only bad thing was that they lived with some guinea pigs but they were hefty guineas!!!!

Back