• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of red and funky flower

without_halo

Alpha Buck
She acts more like a dog than a rabbit.

We have got pics of her totally flopped out on DH chest. She is also a very smart rabbit eg she knows when I go at get her food because when I get back she is sitting in the armchair waiting for me to sit down so she can sit on my lap and eat.

lovely pics your funky flower is a cosmos i love them plantts never had half coloured ones though just pink or white with yellow centre

lisa

mini lop1 said:
lovely pics your funky flower is a cosmos i love them plantts never had half coloured ones though just pink or white with yellow centre

lisa

Out of all the flowers on the one plant that was the only half and half one, The remainder were white with pale pink stripes.

My MIL planted our cosmos for us and she only had white, pale pink and dark pink ones.

:lol: :lol: DHs first buy for the garden. He said back then that we would only have 2 rabbits so he brought that one to become our 3rd :shock: .

BUT

if you count all our rabbits including the statues we have 6 rabbits..... we have another 2 bunnies sitting in wellies, that seem to be hiding under the bush at the mo.

I will try and get a clearer pic for you this weekend.

well you had a unique flower as ive never seen them half and half colours if you still hae then try and collect the seeds see if they come out the same next year :D

lisa

Back