• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello from a newbie

kitty52

New Kit
Hi guys,
I have one bun called Mr Fluff and two G/pigs (chip and pepper). I've had rabbits from being child and I've had fluff for about two years.

Steph[/img]

Welcome to and Fluff and chip and pepper...lovely names too. You will enjoy this lovely friendly forum

bunnyeyes.gif
bunnyeyes.gif
bunnyeyes.gif

Hello and welcome! Looking forward to hearing more about your animals.

Thanks for all the "hello's".

Thought I'd share how I got my bun and g/pigs.

fluff.jpg

This is Fluff. I've had him for about 18 months. I got him through a friend. Her neighbour had had him about four years but he had been living in her garden. well......it was a very small enclosed space. She wanted to rehome him so he could have a big garden to run around in. Fluff doesn't like people much, he's very much his own rabbit..... which is why we call him Mr Fluff :lol: he can be a bit snooty. He'll sit in the house with you but he won't come too close. He gets on very well with my Doberman.

i1picture0431.jpg

This is Chip and Pepper we got them to keep the rabbit company. They have their own hutches but they get to see each other everyday in the garden. This is the first time I've had G/pigs they are so good natured. They don't like to be seperated and they are brilliant at cutting the grass.

Back