• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bye bye poppy binky free in the bridge

jodi

Young Bun
After suffering 2 strokes my baby poppy has left us for pastures new at the bridge i know she is in a much better place bu i will really miss my baby she was only 3 i love u baby sending you big snuggles an kisses thank you for all the joy happiness an toe nibbles u gave me an matt
poppy.jpg

Poppy looks such a lovely baby and as you say she is now in a much better place and will be playing with all our babies. I know how much it hurts but just look at all the lovely memories...toe nibbles...what more could you have asked for

bamse019.gif

Sorry to hear about this. What a stunning bunny.
Binky free Poppy

so sorry to hear about poppy. Perhaps she can adopt a couple of babies which I have lost over the last couple of weeks.
Binky free little poppy and have fun across the bridge.

So sorry to hear about dear sweet poppy.

Binky free sweet baby, your mummy loves you xxxxx

"If Tears could build a Stairway,
and Memories a Lane.
I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again."

Oh my, I'm so sorry. She looked like a very sweet and loving bun, and she will be dearly missed.
Rest in peace Poppy, & binky free xxxx

Awwww Little Poppy was certainly a stunner of a bunny - I'm so sorry to hear about her loss.

Sleep tight little Poppy.

Back