• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bailey and gizmo cheeky photos

gina paul

Mama Doe
If I hide in here then she won,t see me and take me to the vet !!! (not sure yet who,s feet it was ?? ) :lol:

P9250046.jpg

Well mum , i,m not happy that you got my b**** cut off and i,m really not happy that i,m wearing this lampshade on my head either so i,m going to stick my tounge out at you as i,m too sore to do anything else !

PA050060.jpg

even though he managed to get the lampshade off - bailey was still in the huff with me and is still sticking his tounge out :shock: :lol:

PA060078.jpg

exxxtttrreeeeeeemmmmmmmmme close up :lol: (gizzy)

PA060066.jpg

bailey showing off his tummy scar (ouch) mUm , where did my hairy chest go ??

PA060074.jpg

Gizzy told bailey he would look for it !! :lol:

PA060071.jpg

PA060070.jpg

Bailey sitting in the huff :shock:

PA060065.jpg

"its no good gizzy , I don,t feel like a man anymore " sob sob :shock:

PA060073.jpg

Oh but i,ve still got my lovely body to get the girlies tho , better start working those thigh muscles ... work that body.

PA060075.jpg

Granny,s placemats have become a welcome distraction for bailey

PA060083.jpg

what ???????????????? :shock:

PA060087.jpg

This was the state of mummy this afternoon after too little sleep and too much wine last night !! :shock: :lol:

PA060068.jpg

GINA ARE YOU sure they are boys that is a pretty big scar for a boy, they normally only shave the testicle area dont they!? :shock:

gorgeous piccys by the way! :D

bunnylove said:
GINA ARE YOU sure they are boys that is a pretty big scar for a boy, they normally only shave the testicle area dont they!? :shock:

Yup defo boys . Bailey had one of his testicles growing in his abdomen . He only had one that had dropped and there was no sign of another one apperaing but the vet did feel it in that area so he had to go in and get it . He said that it can happen if they don,t develop in the normal way , they have to pass through the scrotal ring from the abdomen but one of his didn,t get through . I,m glad he,s been done tho as apparently if it was left then they usually turn cancerous :shock:

gina paul said:
bunnylove said:

Yup defo boys . Bailey had one of his testicles growing in his abdomen . He only had one that had dropped and there was no sign of another one apperaing but the vet did feel it in that area so he had to go in and get it . He said that it can happen if they don,t develop in the normal way , they have to pass through the scrotal ring from the abdomen but one of his didn,t get through . I,m glad he,s been done tho as apparently if it was left then they usually turn cancerous :shock:

:oops: :oops: :oops: oh i forgot all about that sorry gina! glad there better! :D

Fantastic pictures Gina and great captions...gave me a big smile and so did the one of you....wish I looked like that after too little sleep and a drop too much wine

the room is done twice a day :shock: , i,m a bit freaky about the room being clean , toys are everywhere tho :lol:

Aaaawwww toooo cute Gina :D Glad they are feeling better even if they are in a huff with ya. Love the 'tongue' shots! :lol:

here is the bunny abode (note stripped wallpaper !!) :shock: courtesy of bailey and gizmo interior designs !!
PA060080.jpg

and here is the bunny baw baws (I had to go and buy a 2nd cage last night to give bailey peace) , i think they,ll be ok to go together overnight by the weekend tho and i,ll use the base of one as a big litter tray .

PA060081.jpg

On again at last!!! (me i mean) I was wondering about the scar but read your answer. My friend has a cocker with 2 bits not down. She will get hom operated soon i think. Buns look great. Well done you for putting up with the redecoration! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What gorgeous bunnies!!! so cute and funny! xxx :D

PS: I love that you have lots of cuddly rabbits too - my flat is a total rabbit shrine!! :oops: :bunny:

Back