• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport request - Norwich to Hainault, Essex

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Eve has offered panda a permanent home with her in Hainault, Essex. He is currently with me in Norwich. Is anyone going somewhere in that direction in the next few days? Eve is prepared to do some of the journey and meet up if anyone can help.

Cheryl

Mikeymoo said:
bunnylove said:
Mikeymoo said:
Well yes and no - i could help if it was to go this way if that makes sense

nope :lol: where could i meet you

eve x

where ever Eve - if Cheryl can get her to me or somewhere near i can bring him down to you

maybe an idea to pm her lindsey as she may know where you are better than me!, thanks for the offer lindsey you are a star! :D

He could do a stopover/transfer at mine if that's any use, we live just a couple of minutes from one of the main A12 junctions. Trouble is, I might be tempted to not let Eve in to take him home :lol:

AlisonA said:
He could do a stopover/transfer at mine if that's any use, we live just a couple of minutes from one of the main A12 junctions. Trouble is, I might be tempted to not let Eve in to take him home :lol:

thats what i was think as i was reading your post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back