• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 large brown lops need a new home

littlecritterz

Warren Scout
We have 2 large brown lop females looking for a new home. They are approx 2 years old. They do not like being picked up. They do not like other bunnies (they had found a home but got into a fight with the other bunnies resulting in torn and punctured ears :( )
A donation of £40 is requested for this pair of bunnies.

Please pm or email me or alternatively call 01738 632305

March2005258.jpg

Awwww arn't they lovely - such lovely looking girlies - fingers and paws crossed that they find a forever home sooon :wink:

These girls are still looking for a forever home :cry:

They have been here for 7 months now and would like a family of their own to love them.

The last home they went to had a boy and a girl that the people were trying to bond them with which caused friction. Whenever I have them out in adjoining runs with other bunnies I dont have any problems but then again they cant get to each other :?
These poor bunnies have a couple of tears and punctures in their ears from their last home from when they were attacked by the other bunnies :(

Some one please give these two lovely lops a home! they are gorgeous! love nose rubs! Caira i hope they find there forever home soon.

i always feel a pang when there are bunsters that have been looking for a home for a long period of time.... i wish i could take them all in myself !!

but more realistically, i wish someone would step forward to offer these two little ladies and loving home!

podlet, x

If i had room i would! Darn! I will have to see how many Hutches one has left by the end of january!!! :D

Back